Sunday, December 6, 2009

Beatle Mania

Hey Folks! This Friday at 12 and porter I'm playing with a Beatle's cover band called 64. I'm inviting everybody to come out, grab a drink, and have a sing-a-long. I've been going to see 64 for awhile now. I love this show. It's so easy to go to, so easy to have fun at. It's just a group of guys who like playing Beatle's music getting together and doing exactly that. No wigs, no suits, no act, nothing you have to feel cool to do, or "in the know" to be a part of, just plain fun. If you're thinking, "I'm not really a huge Beatles fan", well.... Neither am I! But just listening to 64 has shown me how great of a band the Beatles were and how well I know their stuff. So I'll see everybody there. I'll be the guy playing the tamborine in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment