Friday, September 11, 2009

Clean Sweep vs. Sandford 'N Sons

THAT'S RIGHT!!

Cleaning out the basement this weekend. HUGE job. LOTS of crap. My mother has flown down to watch Liam, so my wife and I can grab the snow shovels and start digging.

TREASURE!!

I found lots of treasure so far. You know, all those little things you run into and say, "that's where that went", or "I've been looking for this the last two years", or "is this a old bird's nest, or does it look more like a rat's."

ORGANIZATION!!

We pull everything out and decide what's trash, what's for sale, and what we'll keep...... We sure are keep'n a lot......

CREATING SPACE!!

This is done with a sledge hammer and crow bar.

LONG HOT SHOWERS!!

This is done at the end of the day to wash all the filth, mold, rust, 70 year old dust, and various unrecognizable substances off your body and out of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment